Are you tired of the same old mashed potatoes? Would you like a new variation that you bake? Here is a style of mashed potatoes that will give a new twist to what you may normally serve.
1 can creme of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1/8 tsp. of garlic powder
1) Peel and dice potatoes.
2) Boil water and cook potatoes until tender
3) Drain potatoes and mash with a masher
4) Add soup, cheese and garlic powder to saucepan and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
6) Add French fried onions and top with remaining cheese
7) Bake at 375 for 5-10 minutes