Want a different variety of stuffing? This is very different, yet a good variation. It has a great flavor and is very easy to make. If you don’t want to cook it in the turkey, you don’t need to. You can just bake it in a dish for 35-40 minutes. Here’s the recipe:
3 3/4 cup water
3 boxes of Uncle Ben Long Grain Wild Rice Butter & Herb
1/2 cup butter divided
1/2 cup Craisins
1 large apple, peeled and chopped
2) Cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 25 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3) Stir in the apple and almonds and set aside.
4) Preheat oven to 325.
5) Take the turkey and fill the cavity with the rice stuffing
6) If there is any left over, place it in a separate pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
7) Follow instructions for baking the turkey.
This is very good!!