I am a wife of 18 years, mother to 4 girls, 14, 12, 9 and 7, one cat and recently one dog. I have been home schooling for 10 years. I am very glad to have the freedom to do so! It is satisfying, challenging, fun and frustrating at times, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom and am always striving to improve and organize our household a little more!
About the Author
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Search for a blog
Check out my posts!
- Blueberry Muffins May 12, 2013
- White Beans And Penne Pasta May 11, 2013
- More Great Deals May 11, 2013
- Great Deals!! May 11, 2013
- My Planned Monthly Menu May 10, 2013
- Strawberry Freeze May 9, 2013
- Math Help May 1, 2013
- Mother’s Day is approaching May 1, 2013
- Pizza Hut Book It program for home schoolers May 1, 2013
- Free eBooks April 27, 2013